Wednesday 22 October 2014

Business Visa Application

Hi All,

Today I completed the Business Visa Application and sent it as well as our medical records, criminal record checks, copy of our passports, and new passport photos to Tonga.  As I have only 19 days until I get on the plane to start my trip the Governors wife, Helen, is helping me to get all the information to the correct people by the time I get there.  I am so thankful for Helens help and advice during this process as I am sure she is very busy.

I have also been trying to find a small house to rent for when I get there but so far no luck.  If anyone knows of a house for rent or of anyone who actually lives in Neiafu that is still there this late in the season that could possibly help me out with this I would greatly appreciate the information.

This week Barry and I are going through the house room by room to clear out everything that we are not taking with us, which is most everything, and pack up the rest.

I also found my cat a new home today as I cannot find a way to get her on a Fiji Airlines flight with me.  I am still trying to find a way to take my Shiatsu and am hoping that New Zealand Air will be a little more accommodating.  Again, if anyone knows how to travel with a pet I would greatly appreciate the help.

Char


No comments:

Post a Comment